This returning Apple to Betsy family of four is on the search for a creative and energetic nanny who is also willing to pitch in around the house to keep things running smoothly! The family would love to find a wonderful nanny/household helper who is available to start by or after September 1.
Must be fully vaccinated!
The family is looking for an energetic and fun nanny for their one year old boy and 8 year old girl. The children have a sweet temperament and love to play outside. The 8 year old loves to play outside at the park or do arts and crafts at home. A nanny that is creative and loves coming up with arts and crafts projects would be perfect! You will also be needed to pick the 8 year old up from school (3rd grade) and the one year old boy up from daycare. Dinner preparation and cleanup as well as bath time and bedtime will be needed each night. The nanny will also be responsible for preparing the children’s lunches and supplies for the following day. If you choose the full time schedule, the previously mentioned childcare tasks will be needed along with some household tasks. These include things such as: light cleaning (vacuuming or sweeping up), laundry for the whole family, and errands such as groceries or dry cleaning pickup. The family does not go on many vacations or trips throughout the year, but if the nanny does not want to take this time for their own vacation, the family offers tasks around the house while they are gone to give the nanny extra hours.
So, if you are a nanny that loves arts and crafts and can keep these two sweet children engaged with games, reading, and lots of outside play, this may the family for you!
They have been blessed with a few wonderful nannies that have been with them for a year at a time but left to pursue school or careers. The family would love to find a nanny that can stay with them for a more long term time. If the nanny is only able to commit to one year that is fine too, but long term is a plus!
SCHEDULE OPTION 1:
- This schedule includes the afternoon/evening childcare as well as a variety of household tasks such as laundry, groceries, organization, etc.
SCHEDULE OPTION 2:
Approximately 27-28 hours/week
- This schedule would be more childcare focused with after school pickups and then dinner/bedtime routine
PAY & BENEFITS:
- $20-25/hour DOE
- Mileage reimbursement @ .56 a mile (federal mileage reimbursement rate)
- Use of family credit card for children/family needs
- 3 Paid sick days annually (starts at 90 days of employment)
- 5 PTO days (start at 90 days of employment)
- Paid COVID leave if needed: this can also include time after a vaccine or booster if feeling sick
- Employment review @ initial 3-4 months of employment: $1 increase in hourly rate possible here
- Annual review with chance of hourly rate increase
- 8 Paid Holidays when fall on work days